first warning is about so-called “liquid” zeolites. There is no such thing as
“liquid” zeolites, period, no matter what the manufacturer says. Zeolites are a
They have claimed they put “nano” zeolites in the water and you cannot see them.
IF that is even true, it is DANGEROUS to ingest nano ANYTHING because its
so small it goes in to the bloodstream and crosses the blood/brain barrier with NO EXIT PATH!
The zeolites must NOT leave the gut. The negative charge in the zeolites mobilizes the toxins
FROM the brain TO the gut then you expel them from the body forever during elimination of stool.